Portrait of a successful correspondence student: what does this mythical person look like?
There is a legend that says: the student knows at "4", the teacher at "5", and God at "5+". Correspondence students are a separate caste that manages to take notes, teach lectures and take all sessions. There is even a psychological portrait that meets the 5 commandments of a unique student, and we at essayassistant.org decided to figure it out.
The ideal student and his image
First, absenteeism should be removed from the “ideal student ” category right away, if they overslept at least once, were late or were late. Also, the working population of students does not fall here, that is, graduate students and masters are not in the subject.
Psychologists identify such important criteria:
- · This is a person who sleeps 7-8 hours a day, but never cramps at night;
- · He knows the lecture by heart, but knows how to retell it in his own words;
- · A student can always defend his right to an opinion in front of the professor and prove that the first is right;
- · He is an introvert only in his studies, does not talk with books;
- • temperament is closer to melancholic, but with elements of phlegmatic and choleric;
- · Sanguine people will never be ideal part-time students.
If daredevils can communicate with colleagues, classmates, then a zaochka will turn an ordinary person into a closed social phobia. He likes to spend time in silence, where there is no place for parties, walks and trips to clubs.
10 rules for a successful student
In order for an external student to become the real person about whom legends are made, he must adhere to a special daily routine:
- All curricula are fulfilled 100% or more. There are specialized subjects, optional and “for development”.
- He himself can and wants to understand a lecture that he did not understand. Has the right to detain the teacher and even come to visit to review what has been learned and not understood.
- Successful student - time students always finds himself useful information. He knows the difference between psychopedagogy and psychoanalytics.
- No social media or time killers. If a correspondence student wants to learn the material, he will do it in 50 minutes.
- Yes, 50 minutes is the 25 minute Pomodoro method, where every half hour there is 5 minutes of rest. The latter must be carried out in complete silence.
- Young people must still develop intellectually - attend public institutions and events. These include: sports, Olympics, etc.
- There is a legend that future time managers practice this: to complete the test in economics in 13 minutes. The American testing method helps to avoid delays and distraction on frivolous topics.
- He divides assignments between peers to pass the material. He prepares for the session as follows: he teaches half, hand over to a classmate. And vice versa. Then the second part of the "ballet" and memorizing the rest of the material.
- The correspondence student has the right not to work, but to engage in scientific activities, if this will help in further education. Conducts opinion polls, makes tests, studies people.
- All notes are handwritten. No comments.
If you follow these rules, you can imitate the habitat of future excellent students. It helps to tune in the right way. But this can only be done in the library - this is the workplace of all excellent correspondence students.
Distance learning myths
As a rule, not all students know this material for review like the back of their fingers. Many people prefer to take notes, others find it easier to learn from afar. However, distance learning presupposes a poor understanding of the essence of education, the topic, the ability to "chew" the incomprehensible. Well, that's a myth. Correspondence allows you to combine work or household chores with planned education. It's like remote work - flexible or free schedule, only here you get paid money, and at the university you are a student .
This form of training is really suitable for either sleepyheads or people with pathological laziness. In exceptional cases, everything is combined with work or decree. But there is a university that conducts correspondence courses - webinars. It will not work to leave the lecture by turning off Skype, attendance is required. But it also happens that a student does not have time to complete a task even with a correspondence course. For example, make a report on a book. Fortunately, there is someone on the Internet to help with this https://essayassistant.org/book-report-help.
- The same goes for exams. There is a myth that it is supposedly easier to write off, easier to hand over.
- Some universities use a remote form of knowledge testing. There, tickets with questions are virtual, and the built-in plagiarism service quickly detects written-off pieces of text.
- A correspondence student , whose training is reduced only to attending sessions, must provide abstracts for the entire semester.
What happens in the general construction of the image? This is a skeptical student who loves and knows all subjects, independently decides tests and tests. A session is a favorite pastime where you can prove your worth. If you add character traits, temperament, you get an interesting personality that I would like to study not only scientists, but also world researchers. The university will definitely evaluate the progress, issue a red diploma and wish a bright future
Sometimes even the most successful correspondence student needs help. If you do not have enough time to write a thesis even in the most difficult subject, such as engineering, then make it easier - order a diploma from the essay assistant https://essayassistant.org/engineering-help/.